3.16.2007

Animal Farm) Question 8

*Blog Entry of your choice:
What are the things that you did learn from Animal Farm? How does it apply to your life?

At first, I was very happy to read this book, because I wanted to know the story I think the reasons were that I didn’t know much about politic parts, and usually I was not interested in politic-related topics. However, this book was about Russian Revolution but in fact, can be any situation. It introduced me into the world of politics, that I had never paid attention. As I mentioned in the part of previous blog, I learned what makes a leader and how you need to use your power to make better life. This book also gave me chance to think about the world we live.
This story shows us a lot about our life. In the beginning the rebellions have common goals and ideals, but after some time it changes. This book also tells the story of the Russian Revolution of 1918. There the same development took place in the years after the initial changes.
This book had touched me in a strange way. I am afraid that this will happen once more, that some intelligent, bad people will triumph.


For the last comment about blogging itself, reading the novel and writing a journal is a hard task and sometimes I get annoyed, but I think it really helps me to understand the book better. Hopefully this will be applied to everyone. While I am doing it, I get to explore into the book, and trying to find the meaning, and it is the purpose of the assignment.

No comments: